Dock 57 Whiskey Beef Jerky
- 1/4 cup Canadian Club Dock 57
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 cup Canadian Club Dock 57
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs. eye of round beef sliced thin
- green leaf lettuce
- green onion
- balsamic vinegar
- extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- coarse ground black pepper
- rubbed oregano
Combine the 1/4 cup of Dock 57 with the 3 cubes in a rock glass. Sip throughout.
Combine marinade ingredients and whisk. Place your sliced beef into the marinade and let sit overnight. When ready, set your Traeger grille to smoke and place your marinaded meat on the grille, cover and leave it alone for 4 to 5 hrs. Dust with kosher salt. Start snacking.
‘You can’t just eat that for dinner.’ she said.
Combine salad ingredients in a bowl and toss. Tear or slice the beef jerky and add to the salad.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.